The amusing and slightly bonkers Amiguruthi has nominated me for a Sunshine blog award.
Apparently I’m “Awesomely funny on Facebook” who knew?
The rules of the Sunshine blog award are that I now must
Tell you ten things about me this is the tricky bit
and nominate some other blogs easy peasy
So here goes
1) I am married to Crochet Widower, we got married on the Spring Equinox in 2006, my best man performed a beautiful blessing and made my sister cry, we jumped over a broom, and I was 6 months pregnant.
2) I have two children, they are collectively known as The Hellions, they are The Clone and Geek Girl, The Clone is kind of crazy loud and Geek Girl is introspective and going through toilet training right now I mean NOW she’s sat on the potty as I type.
3) I have dyslexia, this leads to “fun with words”, I was once in an aquarium with the Baby Bro and Mother and commented on how cruel it was to name the fish “Dam selfish”, I also spend a lit of time googling words and checking homophones.
4) I have Hypothyroidism, this means that I have to take Thyroxin every morning AN HOUR BEFORE FOOD, does my thyroid not realize that for the first thirty years of my life the first thing I did on waking was eat??? and then for the proceeding four years it was a quick baby sort then food, it has never been more that ten min between waking and food, this has been going on for a year now and I am JUST used to it.
5) I also have IBS, this is more tablets, and me thankful for the tolerance of my hookers see number 7
6) Three of the five points above are connected.
7) I have regular meet ups with best my hookers on a Monday night, we are collectively known as The Witches Institute, like The Women Institute but less jam and Jerusalem more pink plonk rose wine and chocolate cake. You know those book clubs were no one reads the book but every one gets drunk, that’s us, with hooks
8) The font on this blog seems to have changed it’s self and I can’t fix it.
9) I can’t cook. I can bake, sew, knit, crochet, and clean, but not cook. I can make pastry, a filling, and bake a pie, but for some reason I can not take a pie out of a box and put it in the oven and end up with an edible pie. That reminds me, I haven’t made sausage bread for AGES.
10) I have OC(D), the D is is brackets because I am too organised to have a disorder I am very “a place for everything…” I have spreadsheets and data bases for everything, I have craft supplies in boxes, in boxes, in boxes.
SO that’s me, check out these other people.
1) For Hooks Sake One of my best Hookers, and in her own words “bat shit crazy”
2) Mad Crochet Lab I LOVE this scientist, I wish she lived closer
3) futuregirl ‘Coz you’ve gotta love a ginger
4) jojasca Fellow Warringtonian, I am so envious that she designed the Noro one skein spiral slouch before me.
5) Howie Woo Just read it, he’s ace
6) Georgia P Designs Last year the WI shared a shop with this lovely lady and all her beautiful things
7) The Crafty Network All craters should follow this blog
That’s that, time to make beans on toast AGAIN for Geek Girl, TTFN